The Longview Center for Agriculture may just be my favorite place of the summer.
This past Sunday, Pierre and I gave the boys their choice of afternoon activities. We could go to the park, go for a bike ride, go to the pool…they chose strawberry picking! Both insisted that it was because they wanted to show Pierre the strawberry patch, but I think that Nicholas may have had an ulterior motive. Check out the pictures below to see what it was.
We could have easily picked this many baskets. There were so many ripe strawberries!
Benjamin was just loving being in the patch.
My three favorite boys.
Our strawberry booty…does anything look more delicious?
The boys were pretty cute, looking for their “strawberry treasure jackpot”. And the treasure really wasn’t hard to find. Strawberry picking gets a little addictive. I found myself wanting to go just one more step, search through just one more bit of patch, to find that perfect berry. Pierre almost had to drag me from the field, and said that I might have to join Strawberry Pickers Anonymous. I can think of worse things to be addicted to.
And finally, for Nicholas’ ulterior motive…
…he finally got a slushy.
xo Naomi
Comments
Post a Comment