The boys had a sleepover with their friends, Elliott and Dillon, this past weekend. I’m only now recovered enough to write about it…
Just kidding!!
The sleepover was actually pretty awesome. Sure, there was little sleep, and more than a little chaos with four kids running around the house, but I’d do it all again (and Pierre would too, even though he wouldn’t admit it). Why? Because, all four kids got along. The entire time! They decorated Christmas cookies, watched movies, read stories, made crafts, and played, played, played and played some more. We ate pizza for supper. All four snuggled together in Nicholas’ room to sleep. Pierre made everyone crèpes the next morning for breakfast. Smothered in maple syrup.
And, EVERYONE GOT ALONG (did I already say that?). All those smiley kids playing nicely together makes the lack of sleep (and really, it wasn’t that bad), all worth it.
Check-out the fun:
Dillon and Elliott decorate their Christmas cookies.
Benjamin and Nicholas hard at work on their cookies.
All snuggled in pajamas to watch The Grinch.
Elliott protects Benjamin during the scary parts…
Do they look ready to sleep?
I had two tuckered-out, but very happy little boys on Sunday. Ben and Nicholas have been begging for another sleepover ever since. I have a feeling that there will be many more.
xo Naomi
Comments
Post a Comment