It’s Throwback Thursday!!
I’ve noticed friends posting old pictures on Facebook the last few Thursdays. I love it! I am nothing if not nostalgic. I drive Pierre crazy reminiscing about our first date, how he proposed, the day each of our sons was born, our last vacation. It’s not that I live in the past, or don’t live for the present, it’s just that I love that amazing warm-fuzzy feeling that I get when I think of good times. It brightens my day.
So, in honor of Throwback Thursday, I’m going to try to share a picture of the boys from when they were little (or littler, in perspective) each week. Grandma, you are gonna love this!!
Nicholas is turning five in a couple of months, and Benjamin will be seven in the fall. Five and seven?! When did that happen? Somehow (and yes, I know how. No need to explain it) I became the mom of two full-fledged messy, noisy, curious boys. The shop is closed on new babies (sorry Grandma), but it’s still so fun to go back and remember when. Why not?
For my first edition of Throwback Thursday, here are Benjamin and Nicholas, each just a few hours old. Nicholas’ picture was taken completely by accident. We didn’t even realize how identical it was to Ben’s until we looked at the two side-by-side.


Nicholas is sitting beside me, playing a sight words game on the IPad, as I write this. Sight words! Was he ever really this small? Proof is in the picture.
Can’t wait for next Thursday to see what I can dig up.
And since it has been FOREVER since I’ve shared a recipe, here’s one for you. The BEST oatmeal-raisin cookies that I have ever made. And I make a lot. Sometimes I substitute the vanilla extract in this recipe for almond extract. Yummy!
Happy baking!!
Oatmeal Raisin Cookies from Food.com

xo Naomi
Comments
Post a Comment