Benjamin and Nicholas were playing a game of Ladders & Slides the other day at the kitchen table. You know the game, Chutes & Ladders, Snakes & Ladders. I was busy making supper, and was feeling pretty pleased that my two bugs were keeping themselves occupied.
It was an overcast day, and a little dark in the kitchen so I stepped over to where the boys were playing, and turned on the light over our kitchen table. Without missing a count in his turn, Nicholas looked up at me and said:
“Thanks very much, little lady.”
Goof.
And, my youngest has a new favorite expression for when I ask him to do something he isn’t so keen on. He’s quick to deadpan:
“Not happening. End of story.”
I’ll show you end of story, kid.
I’m blaming that last one on Grandpa. I am pretty sure that is a Grandpa expression.
Double Goofs.
xo Naomi
Comments
Post a Comment