Ugh. Another Monday. Pierre off to work, Benjamin at school, back to the routine for another week. And I start a new class tonight. Things are about to get really busy.
So, in the spirit of laughter being the best medicine for what ails you – and in my case, it’s the Monday-blues, here are two quick laughs from the boys:
On Friday, after dropping Benjamin off at OT, Nicholas and I came home to make a puzzle together. Turns out Nicholas had a much different idea of what ‘together’ means than I did. After deciding on the puzzle – a floor map of Canada – Nicholas turned to me and said:
“Okay Mommy. We make a puzzle together. You do all the puzzle, and I put in the last piece.”
Ummm…sorry kid. That’s not how this team-puzzle-making is going to work. But, nice try.
Need another giggle? Read on…
Last night at the dinner table, Benjamin turned to Pierre and said, “Papa. Je suis ton mini-me” (“Papa, I am your mini-me”). Most definitely true.
Not to be outdone, Nicholas piped-up, “I Papa’s Mini-Wheat!!”
Hope your week is filled with laughter!
xo Naomi
Comments
Post a Comment