Here’s a quick run-down of some of the funnier conversations that Pierre and I have had with the boys recently…
In the mini-van, on the way to do some Christmas shopping:
Ben: Our mini-van is a space-shuttle. Let’s get ready for lift-off! Rockets?
Pierre: Go for launch.
Ben: Control?
Me: Go for launch.
Ben: Navigation?
Pierre: Go!
Ben: Boosters?
Me: Go!
Pierre: We are go for launch.
Ben: Wait, wait, wait!!! We forgot to put gas in the space-shuttle!
Nicholas: Houston, we have a problem.
Apparently, Grandpa gave the boys an interesting explanation for why he is losing his hair:
Me: Nicholas, why is grandpa losing all his hair?
Nicholas: Because Grandma bugs him so much.
Me: Hmmm….so, why do you think Papa still has all his hair?
Ben: Because you don’t bug him mommy.
Pierre (from the next room): Let’s keep it that way.
Overheard between Nicholas and Pierre:
Nicholas: Papa, I is the pilot of the space shuttle, and you is the commander, and Ben is the engineer.
Pierre: Ok. And who’s Mommy (Qui est Mommy)?
Nicholas (after thinking for a moment): Houston.
Me to Nicholas: Come on little peanut.
Nicholas: I not a little peanut. I a BIG peanut.
Ben: Well, I’m a rotten peanut.
Ben: Mommy, did you know that trolls have two noses?
Me: They do? Why do trolls have two noses?
Ben (more or less rolling his eyes at me): Mommmyyyyy…they have two noses to smell
cookies better!
More to come…
xo Naomi
In the mini-van, on the way to do some Christmas shopping:
Ben: Our mini-van is a space-shuttle. Let’s get ready for lift-off! Rockets?
Pierre: Go for launch.
Ben: Control?
Me: Go for launch.
Ben: Navigation?
Pierre: Go!
Ben: Boosters?
Me: Go!
Pierre: We are go for launch.
Ben: Wait, wait, wait!!! We forgot to put gas in the space-shuttle!
Nicholas: Houston, we have a problem.
Apparently, Grandpa gave the boys an interesting explanation for why he is losing his hair:
Me: Nicholas, why is grandpa losing all his hair?
Nicholas: Because Grandma bugs him so much.
Me: Hmmm….so, why do you think Papa still has all his hair?
Ben: Because you don’t bug him mommy.
Pierre (from the next room): Let’s keep it that way.
Overheard between Nicholas and Pierre:
Nicholas: Papa, I is the pilot of the space shuttle, and you is the commander, and Ben is the engineer.
Pierre: Ok. And who’s Mommy (Qui est Mommy)?
Nicholas (after thinking for a moment): Houston.
Me to Nicholas: Come on little peanut.
Nicholas: I not a little peanut. I a BIG peanut.
Ben: Well, I’m a rotten peanut.
Ben: Mommy, did you know that trolls have two noses?
Me: They do? Why do trolls have two noses?
Ben (more or less rolling his eyes at me): Mommmyyyyy…they have two noses to smell
cookies better!
More to come…
xo Naomi
I love these posts! They are hilarious! Can I put in a request for more "Conversations with Ben and Nick"? :)
ReplyDeleteDefinitely!!! xox
Delete