I had to share this.
Click on the video below to watch a great commercial from Subaru. Now, I’m not necessarily endorsing Subaru, but I do LOVE this Subaru commercial. Pierre makes fun of me every time it comes on the T.V….”Naomi, YOUR commercial is on.” And you know, I watch it every time, and get a little teary every time. It is a bittersweet reminder of how fast time goes. In another blink, Pierre and I will be in this dad’s shoes (although with boys, of course). It is reinforcement for starting this blog in the first place. I am so good at getting very caught up in the now. The boys being nutty all day, not listening, fighting with each other, having melt-downs in public, are all enough to make me question my very existence as a mom. BUT, I’m slowly learning that is all about perspective. Little commercials like this help to remind me that in a flash, Benjamin and Nicholas will be the ones driving away, and I’ll be wishing for the days of meltdowns again (crazy, but true).
Watch, and love….
Isn’t it great??? Though, I have to say, my boys’ style looks a little more like this:
Actually, a tractor might not be a bad idea. They move slower, they’re big, and you can’t drive them on the highway. Sounds good to me.
xo Naomi
I love that commercial too! It's too cute!
ReplyDeleteA tractor is probably a good idea - Jord's parents learned that lesson: His first car was a little Toyota sporty thing that he promptly wrapped around a cherry tree. His next car? An old Jeep Cherokee with one heck of a steel bumper.
Hmmmm.....so maybe Uncle Muscles won't be teaching them to drive.
ReplyDelete