Happy St. Patrick's Day!
Ain't that the truth?! Kissing is out. Social distancing is in!
I just hope those naughty leprechauns washed their hands first.
Anyone else talk to their pets in a high, squeaky voice? Just me?
How about this one?
Ain't that the truth?! Kissing is out. Social distancing is in!
I can't claim to be Irish, but that didn't stop the leprechauns from visiting us overnight. They trashed our kitchen, turned a bunch of stuff green - including in the ahem, bathroom (what I wouldn't do for some bleach cleaner right now) - and got into the Thin Mint Girl Scout cookies. At least they have good taste in sweets. The lemons? Those are to keep Grandpa's Trolls away. More on them soon.
I just hope those naughty leprechauns washed their hands first.
The little green imps even tried to get the best of the dog, but I think Indy may have outsmarted them:
Anyone else talk to their pets in a high, squeaky voice? Just me?
We spent a little time creating limericks too. Ben and Nicholas turned out to pretty, darn good writers. Here are some of theirs:
A bunch of worms formed a clan.
They ate people's fruit, then ran.
They met up with a bat,
Who said they were fat.
They could not fit into the can.
There once was yummy banana,
It lived in the city of Havana.
It got very brown,
then bought a gown.
You'll find it in a cabana.
There once was a man in the wild,
He was there since he was a child.
He encountered a bear,
That was caught in a snare.
And when he freed it, it smiled.
I tried my hand at it too. Do you think that mine may be a reflection of our current situation?
There were two boys, Ben and Nick,
Who didn't want to get sick.
They followed the rule,
And stayed home from school.
They hoped to be back nice and quick.
There once was a day full of rain,
It caused parents to go quite insane.
The house was a mess,
And I will confess,
I think I lost part of my brain.
Hopefully, I get it back!
Until the next time, I'll leave you with this: May your troubles be less, your blessings be more, and nothing but happiness (and no germs) come through your door.
xo Naomi


Great Limericks! Thank you for your final words. I wish you no germs, too. Hugs.
ReplyDeleteThank you so much for your kind comment!! Hope you are healthy and well.
Delete